So, you think you know everything there is to know about the U.S. Army? Check out the questions below to test your Army knowledge?
1. From 1775 to present, there have been ________ four-star generals in the U.S. Army.
2. Since its inception in 1966, __________ was the longest serving Sergeant Major of the Army.
3. U.S. Army organizational Chain of Command: ______, platoon, company, ________, brigade, _______, corps, Army.
4. What rank comes between Sergeant First Class (Sgt. 1st Class) and First Sergeant (First Sgt.)?
5. What Army branch does this insignia represent:
6. Who was the first living recipient to receive the Medal of Honor for actions since the Vietnam War?
7. _______ is the oldest continuously occupied Army (and military) post in the United States of America.
8. Which Chief of Staff of the Army served the shortest term in the position?
9. This image is of what non-U.S. Award:
10. What are the Army Values?